GPS track also available for download on GPSies.
First (miles) century ride of the year. First 80 km were very easy; the remaining 100 km were against the wind (🌬️). Discovered some gems on the way through 2 Luxembourg Cantons, 2 Belgium Arrondissements and 3 French départements. Empty roads (more 🚲 than 🚗, even on the E44). An extended version of leaving home via Mamer and coming back via Holzem 🤣. Arrived back home at dusk.
VeloViewer Explorer stats: 73 new tiles, growing max cluster to 1538 tiles (+7)
A bike tour via Attert (Belgium) and the West of Luxembourg
Simplified itinerary from Luxembourg City:
– follow PC 1 and PC 13 to Garnich,
– follow PC 12 to Hagen and Steinfort, stay and follow PC 12 (EuroVelo 5) to PC 17 in Noerdange,
– follow PC 17 to Koetchette (EuroVelo 5), and jump on PC 18 to Martelange,
– continue following EuroVelo 5 signs until cycling directions are provided to Bastogne; note that many parts are unpaved between Martelange and Bastogne,
– continue on the cycleways to Wiltz
Note that my map doesn’t follow this way to Steinfort as I stopped in my office.