Here’s a food experiment: spring rolls, with mango, Nutella and grilled almond.
In a few easy steps:
- Submerge the rice paper into water,
- Preheat the oven,
- Peel the mango then slice in into small cubes,
- Grill the almonds without any fat,
- Melt some butter,
- When everything is ready, start putting a few cubes into the rice paper, two tea cups of Nutella and add a thin layer of grilled almonds,
- Wrap the whole thing and spread butter around and put the rolls in the oven,
- After about 15 minutes, the rice paper will be crunchy and can be served.
Don’t try to put too much quantity into the roll like I did as the water inside the roll makes it more difficult to get something super crunchy. Even though the smell, taste and texture were tremendous 🙂
Stopped at Burger King and got only some mango milkshake 😉
Some days I eat fat, today is such a day. The main ingredient is sunflower oil.
First, seafood and tofu are fried with soy sauce:
then, some vegetables are added to the mixture:
Then I added some mushrooms, chilli and noodles, but I forgot to take a picture.
Here’s something easy to cook, if we can call it that way…
Instant chinese noodles, shrimps, spices and fresh chopped vegetables.
Put the noodles into 3/4l of boiling water. Then add all other ingredients and wait 3-4 minutes. Enjoy!
I drink too much green tea, but I love it.